Our experienced team undertakes a wide range of property adaptation works for housing associations and commercial clients.
In the housing sector, our focus is on supporting people to live independently in their homes. This approach is guided by the individual needs of clients and their customers. Adaptations include:
- Modifications to doors and windows
- Grab handrails and balustrades
- Installation of lever taps and minor bathroom upgrades
- Steps and ramps
- Alarms and monitoring equipment
- Adapted shower and wet-room installations
- Traditional and pre-fabricated extensions
- Access ramps
- Low-level kitchen installations
For major adaptations, we work with Occupational Therapists, designers and specialist equipment providers to ensure customers’ lives are improved.
We also undertake bespoke projects, including extensions and structural alterations. We can lessen the level of disruption by using modular adaptations that reduce installation time.
Adaptation works can be disruptive. That’s why we work flexible hours, complete adaptations as quickly as possible and ensure that we are fully aware of customers’ individual needs to lessen the impact of the process.