Leading facilities maintenance contractor HMS has a dedicated cleaning and caretaking team that provides exceptional services at almost 700 sites across the North West.
The team comprises 45 staff who clean and inspect communal facilities sheltered and supported accommodation, in addition to offices and business facilities. The team also undertake caretaking duties securing buildings where required and providing site based or live-in caretakers when required. All work tirelessly to ensure that residents, customers and staff enjoy a clean living and working environment.
The teams also carry out emergency lighting checks, report faults requiring repair and identify items left in communal areas that are a potential fire risk for removal.
As part of HMS’ commitment to service excellence, cleaning staff are trained in the use of power cleaning equipment and receive regular biohazard training and relevant vaccinations. All work is undertaken according to Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) guidelines.
Bespoke cleaning and caretaking services are designed and delivered to meet clients’ individual site requirements. Current services include:
- Estate communal areas are cleaned on a fortnightly basis, with two teams providing deep clean services every quarter
- Sheltered accommodation communal areas are cleaned every day, along with a yearly deep clean; operatives are available to assist in individual flats if requested
- Office communal spaces, reception areas, kitchens and toilets are cleaned daily, and waste and recycling materials are removed. Staff also provide an office desk clean every week
- Hostels are cleaned by site-based operatives 7 days per week
- Live-in caretakers are available on weekdays and Saturday, with Sunday availability should residents require urgent cleaning assistance in their homes
In addition, HMS provides a window cleaning service using extended poles to deliver purified water to all external windows, not only protecting the environment from potentially harmful chemicals, but keeping the glass streak free.
All cleaning materials used by the teams are environmentally friendly and achieve the best results, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals.
The teams have recently commenced cleaning contracts at two new residential sites and further growth across this service area is anticipated in the future.
If you would like to find out more about how HMS can deliver exceptional cleaning services for you please visit Our Services.