HMS fully renovated the dry and wet side toilet area of Bootle Leisure Centre. This work was undertaken to the female, male and disabled toilets.
We worked closely with the leisure centre team providing tile, cubicle, sanitary and vinyl options that the client then approved.
The scope of works included:
- Full strip out and demolition of existing WC areas including cubicles, tiles and all sanitary ware
- Tiling of each male and female area including a bespoke tiled splash back to the vanity units. Each disabled area was tiled to the ceiling allowing the areas to act as wet rooms
- Installing vinyl flooring to all dry side toilets
- Installing IPS boarding to provide access to concealed plumbing work
- The installation of the cubicles and vanity units
- Installing sanitary ware including semi recessed sinks with non-concussive taps, new toilets and urinals
- Installation of adapted handrails and shower facilities to the disabled area